Friday, 14 March 2014

This Is The Road To Ruin and We're Starting At The End

Jumper - Peacocks
Skirt - F&F
Boots - Peacocks
Rings - Topshop & eBay
Nail Varnish - OPI & Chanel
If these aren't the worst outfit photos in the history of the internet then I don't know what are. On Monday morning I woke up and decided that I had to take some outfit photos, little did I know that it was the windiest day EVER and that i'd end up getting splashed by the ocean whilst trying to "pose" and keep calm and collected.
I love this jumper and it's probably the only thing i'll miss about winter.
Happy Friday everyone, I hope you've all had a good week! Bring on the weekend! What have you got planned?
Don't forget you can find me on twittertumblrinstagram and youtube x
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Hello there! Thank you ever so much for popping by! I read each and every comment and honestly appreciate them so much! I try my best to reply to all of them so if you've asked me something, be sure to check back to see if I've written back to you. Alternatively, you can email me at maisieejo@hotmail.com or if you've got a quick message you can tweet me, @thelifeofmaisie Enjoy your day!

Blogger Template Made By pipdig