Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Quote of the Week #28

Sorry it's a day late guys, it was my blog's birthday yesterday (awww) so I thought i'd save this post for today!
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/nook-blog/deep-mots-5-6/?cm_mmc=Twitter-_-NOOK-_-nook_blog-_-deep_mots&sourceId=O000000005
"I read past my bedtime."
Myself and Nolan are currently trying to make a point of reading more! I always say I don't have time for things when in reality it's that I don't make time for things! I just finished reading "Warm Bodies" and I really enjoyed it, such a different take on the whole "zombie" thing. I've just started reading "Before I Go To Sleep" by S J Watson and honestly, it's amazing. I'm already half way through and I don't want it to end, ever!
So this week, I want all of you to read past your bedtime, not too long past your bedtime, sleep is just as important as reading.
Don't forget you can find me on twittertumblrinstagram and youtube x
Follow on Bloglovin


1 comment:

  1. I try and read every night so I love this quote, currently reading Lolita and Morrissey Autobiography
    Anna xx
    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you ever so much for popping by! I read each and every comment and honestly appreciate them so much! I try my best to reply to all of them so if you've asked me something, be sure to check back to see if I've written back to you. Alternatively, you can email me at maisieejo@hotmail.com or if you've got a quick message you can tweet me, @thelifeofmaisie Enjoy your day!

Blogger Template Made By pipdig