Monday, 10 March 2014

My Blog Is ONE Today!

Exactly one year ago today, I made my first ever blog post on The Life of Maisie! I can't believe it's been an entire year! I'm actually really surprised that I've managed to keep up this blogging thing for an entire year, wowzers! Okay, so I've had my bad weeks/months but I've always come back!
Sorry but it was the only photo I could find that wasn't too old where I'm on my own, oops.
Honestly, when I first started The Life of Maisie, I didn't have a set direction in which I was going in, but I was happy with that, and even though now my posts are more controlled they can still roll out in to a different topic if I really wanted them to!
Looking back at my first post, my writing is even more awkward that it is now, hard to believe I know, but it's true, you can check out my first ever post to this blog, here!
Myself and my bestie, Kathy.
The Second post to this blog was my first ever style board! I'm really glad that I've kept up with this feature as it's something I really enjoy doing, it's basically like styling online and I just find it's so fun experimenting with different looks to show you guys! In theory I should now have 52 style boards, but I don't because I'm a bad blogger, ha! 28's pretty good going though right? Polyvore style board #1 can be viewed here, gulp!
I guess a lot more has changed than just the way that I write in the last year. Where I blog from has changed, I moved house in April, just a month after starting this blog. I think my personal style has changed a lot too. Since I've only recently been delving into the world of "outfit posts" / "ootd" 's you can't really look back and compare, but I do really think that my style is reflected in this blog through other posts.
A relatively recent photograph.
 I'd just like to say a massive thank you to each and every one of you who reads my blog, whether you follow my blog through bloglovin' or just pop by every now and then to see what's crackin' thank you! It's really lovely to see that so many people are interested in what I share on my little corner of the internet! 10k page views, wow, I can't even!
I hope you've all had a lovely bank holiday Monday! I'm off to work at five, boo hoo!
Don't forget you can find me on twittertumblrinstagram and youtube x
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Hello there! Thank you ever so much for popping by! I read each and every comment and honestly appreciate them so much! I try my best to reply to all of them so if you've asked me something, be sure to check back to see if I've written back to you. Alternatively, you can email me at maisieejo@hotmail.com or if you've got a quick message you can tweet me, @thelifeofmaisie Enjoy your day!

Blogger Template Made By pipdig