Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Avon Color Trend Lipstick Review



Avon Color Trend Lipstick in Amethyst | Avon | Currently £1.90
As I'm sure I've mentioned before, one of the girls I work with is an Avon representative so pretty much every single day she's shoving the catalogue in my hands which just screams "open me, buy something, splurge" whenever I see it, so a few weeks ago, I ordered a new lipstick as i'd used an Avon lipstick in the past and I really loved how the colour applied. This time, I chose one of Avon's Color Trend, Kiss n Go Lipsticks in the shade, Amethyst.
Amethyst is a really pretty pink colour that I know i'll be wearing all through spring. I really love the shimmer that this lipstick has on application. The colour of this product does look like a very deep pink/purple but once applied it's clear to see that it's a lovely shade of shimmering pink! As for wear time, I wore this over the weekend and even after i'd eaten two courses and had a couple of glasses of wine, there was definitely still some colour on my lips! Not an incredible amount but enough for it to be noticeable.
The only down side to this lipstick, for me, is that it can leave my lips feeling a little dry, but with a little bit of lip balm, any dryed out effect had gone by the next day.
It's clearly a bargain at just £1.90 (Originally £3.75), even full price is still a pretty great deal. I'd really love to invest in more Avon color trend lipsticks, as they're affordable and never let me down, and i'm sure I will!
I think this is a shade that will suit most skin tones/hair colours so if you've got a spare minute or two, why not order one of these babies here!
Don't forget you can find me on twittertumblrinstagram and youtube x
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Ooh that seems like the perfect everyday color! I especially love the way it looks on your swatch...even more than in the tube. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the colour in the tube actually looks quite frightening! I'm pretty much in love with this shade though <3

      Delete
  2. Lovely post- i was actually thinking of getting this shade- it looks gorgeous and very wearable! :)

    Sheen
    http://goldenandsheen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thank you ever so much for popping by! I read each and every comment and honestly appreciate them so much! I try my best to reply to all of them so if you've asked me something, be sure to check back to see if I've written back to you. Alternatively, you can email me at thelifeofmaisie@hotmail.com or if you've got a quick message you can tweet me, @thelifeofmaisie Enjoy your day!

Blogger Template Made By pipdig